Latest Update On KWASU Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Kwara State University Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Kwara State University (KWASU) has released the admission list of candidates admitted into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State University (KWASU) 2022/2023 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kwara State University (KWASU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2009. is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). It is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria The university was located in Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria. Kwara State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
KWASU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Kwara State University Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out KWASU Admission List For the 2022/2023 Academic Session recently released and published online by the school management of Kwara State University.
- How To Check KWASU Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In KWASU And Admission Requirements
- How To Check UNILORIN Admission List Online
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on school and jamb caps portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Kwara State University (KWASU) for the 2022/2023 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check KWASU Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Kwara State University Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to KWASU admission portal at https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on LOGIN to access your KWASU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
How To Check KWASU Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
you can also access your Kwara State University admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KWASU admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here Are Few Things You Should Do Once Your Name Is On The List Of The Admitted Candidates:
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to KWASU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.