This page will discuss about the 2020/2021 School fees of Kwara State University popularly known as (KWASU)
Kwara State University, KWASU School Fees for 2020-2021 academic session has been released by the school Management. All New & Returning Students are hereby informed
This Posts was published to notify the general public especially Kwara State University, KWASU prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2020/2021 session.
All students who choose Kwara State University, KWASU as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their School Fees for 2020/2021 session as listed below:
kwasu School Fees And Registration Deadline
All affected candidates are hereby advised to adhere strictly to the above directive to avoid forfeiting their admission.
Departmental & Miscellaneous Fees
- All Departmental and Other Fees should be paid Online
- All fees for year 2-4 is inclusive of tuition and entrepreneurship fees.
- Sum of N2,500 for Handbook – All students
- Sum of N5,000 for 100 – 300 Level – Biochemistry students
- Sum N5,000 for all students of Toursim, Merchandising and Hospitality Management
- Sum of N20,000 for 400 Level Education Students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- Sum of N18,000 for 300 Level Education students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- All geology students must add additional N25,000 for field work
- College of Agriculture: Excursion N9,000 / College Professional
- Registration N1,000 / Farming Practice
- Training (FPT) N40,000
- College of Education: Teaching Practice N12,000
- Early Childhood: Departmental Level N2,500 / Excursion N1,500 /
- Association Fees: N5,000
- Business Education: Undergraduate N10,000 / Postgraduate N20,000
- E – learning Enhancement Fee starting 2014/2015 Session N5,000
- ENACTUS Entrepreneurship Awareness Creation Fees N5,000 for Freshers (100Level)
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Kwara State University is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Note that only tuition fees are required at this time. Hostel accommodation fees will only be paid upon clearance by the Bursary and Hostel Management. If you have already secure Hostel accomodation, print out 3 copies of your accomodation information for Accomodation payment process at the Bursary Department.
NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD MAKE DEPARTMENTAL FEE PAYMENT THROUGH THE NEW UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL ONLY
All fees paid are Non-Refundable.
CHECK THIS: KWCOE EKSU Degree Admission List for
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope you that you’ve seen kwasu school fees and registration deadline for fresh students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.