KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kwara State University, Malete Post UTME/DE pre-admission screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KWASU Post-UTME/DE Pre-Admission Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Kwara State University, Malete, KWASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The school management of Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic.
Kwara State University (KWASU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2009. is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). It is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria The university was located in Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria. Kwara State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry pre-admission screening form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration has commence.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Cut Off Mark
KWASU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of KWASU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kwara State University Malete Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kwara State University, Malete as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kwara State University, Malete during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KWASU via JAMB website.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry pre-admission screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Kwara State University, Malete Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt foryour record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday, 17th September, 2023.
Read Also: How To Check KWASU Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Kwara State University, Malete agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. KWASU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.