KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kwara State University, Malete Post UTME/DE pre-admission screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KWASU Post-UTME/DE Pre-Admission Screening Application Form out?
Kwara State University, Malete, KWASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The school management of Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic.
Kwara State University (KWASU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2009. is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). It is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria The university was located in Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria. Kwara State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry pre-admission screening form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday 17th September, 2021 .
Kwara State University (KWASU) Cut Off Mark
KWASU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of KWASU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kwara State University Malete Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kwara State University, Malete as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kwara State University, Malete during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KWASU via JAMB website.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry pre-admission screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Kwara State University, Malete Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly by using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday 1st October, 2021.
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
KWASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Kwara State University, Malete will be conducting her Post UTME/DE in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Read Also: How To Check KWASU Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Kwara State University, Malete agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. KWASU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710).
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.