KWASU Post UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Kwara State University, popularly known as (KWASU)
Is Kwara State University, KWASU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
See the requirements and how to obtain KWASU post UTME form below:
Kwara State University Cut Off Mark
KWASU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Kwara State University cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kwara State University Post UTME Form?
Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME form is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Kwara State University as their first choice or Second Choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kwara State University as their First Choice or Second Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the KWASU via JAMB website.
See Also: Kwara State University Academic Calendar
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME Screening Form Online
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Deadline: Not Specified
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
KWASU Post UTME screening Date
The Kwara State University know as KWASU will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710).
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KWASU POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.