FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Gashua, Yobe Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUGASHUA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Gashua (FUGashua) is a university based in Yobe State, Northeastern Nigeria. The university was Established in 2013. It is a research institution that seeks to solve immediate needs of the society and give every person the opportunity to acquire knowledge.
Check out how to apply for FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 1st November, 2022.
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Cut Off Mark
FUGASHUA general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of FUGASHUA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Gashua Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Gashua, Yobe as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Gashua during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUGASHUA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University Gashua, Yobe Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;APPLY HERE
- CLICK on register to create an account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- JAMB number
- First name
- Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
- Email Address (Username)
- Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
- Click register account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment options:
- Click Pay Icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/JAMB number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields. upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can always go back to update your O’ level results, in case your result is being awaited.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click submit and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Saturday, 1st December, 2022.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
FUGASHUA Mode of Screening
The Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) Screening will be done Online.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through JAMB CAPS or text message and your online portal.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Gashua agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUGASHUA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.