FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Gashua, Yobe Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUGASHUA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Gashua (FUGashua) is a university based in Yobe State, Northeastern Nigeria. The university was Established in 2013. It is a research institution that seeks to solve immediate needs of the society and give every person the opportunity to acquire knowledge.
Check out how to apply for FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 27th December 2021.
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Cut Off Mark
FUGASHUA general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 120.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 120, follow the link below to view the full list of FUGASHUA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Gashua Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Gashua, Yobe as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 120 in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Gashua during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUGASHUA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University Gashua, Yobe Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on “New Applicant” to Choose mode of entry (UTME/DE).
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- Step 1: Create account and fill in your Biodata. Click on continue
- Step 2: Login and Click Edit to complete your Biodata. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in your Institution attendant, Qualifications obtained, O’Level and JAMB details. Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied JAMB. Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on My Application to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on Pay Screening Fee for payment
- Step 7: Payment. Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Bank Payment Option:
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Step 8: Login and Click on Enter Screening Examination Details to select your Course Subject Combination, Examination details and Examination Scratch Card PIN respectively. Click Confirm when done.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 27th January, 2022.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
FUGASHUA Mode of Screening
The Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) Screening will be done Online.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through JAMB CAPS or text message and your online portal.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Gashua agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUGASHUA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.