FUGASHUA Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Federal University Gashua And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the FUGASHUA? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Federal University Gashua are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Federal University Gashua (FUGashua) is a university based in Yobe State, Northeastern Nigeria. The university was Established in 2013. It is a research institution that seeks to solve immediate needs of the society and give every person the opportunity to acquire knowledge.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into FUGASHUA, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in FUGASHUA and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University Gashua.
FUGASHUA Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Federal University Gashua, Yobe and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: How To Check FUGASHUA Admission Status
List of Available Courses Offered by FUGASHUA
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS ANDDEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT/ ECONOMICS
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
FUGASHUA Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Federal University Gashua as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Gashua during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUGASHUA via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on FUGASHUA courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements