Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FUWUKARI cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI).
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Wukari, a town in Taraba state North West Nigeria. Federal University Wukari offer various undergraduate programmes and admits students from all parts of the country with no constraints on age, religion or tribe.
Check out the FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Wukari.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUWUKARI And Admission Requirements
- TASU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- FUWUKARI School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into FUWUKARI and has been searching for FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal University Wukari for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUWUKARI cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Wukari Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University Wukari has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. FUWUKARI general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160 and above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUWUKARI for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal University Wukari does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses.
This means that FUWUKARI cut off mark is 160 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
FUWUKARI Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Federal University Wukari management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, FUWUKARI cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
In this regard, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their First or Second Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Wukari as their First or Second Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the FUWUKARI via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUWUKARI cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.