Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online and now available on micplustech.com
Check out the FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Wukari
The Federal University Wukari was established along with other eight (8) new Federal universities on the 16th February, 2011 following a pronouncement by the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Federal University Wukari for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUWUKARI cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Wukari Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
What is cut off mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Related: FUWUKARI POST UTME/DE FORM
FUWUKARI Jamb Cut Off Mark.
The management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. FUWUKARI general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
This means that FUWUKARI cut off mark is 160 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
FUWUKARI DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University Wukari are as follows;
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 160 – All other courses
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
FUWUKARI POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
- Only candidates who have chosen the university as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 160 and above in the last JAMB UTME are eligible to participate in the post UTME screening exercise.
FUWUKARI Nature of Admission Screening
The Federal University, Wukari holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUWUKARI cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.