Latest Update On NDA 73rd RC Exam Centres Selection & Printing Of Screening Card 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully select your Nigerian Defence Academy examination centres and print your screening/exam cards online for the 73rd regular course admission. it’s very fast and easy.
Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA exam centres selection and printing of examination cards have commenced. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The authorities of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) have announced that prospective candidates can proceed to select their exam centres and also print their screening/exam cards.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd Regular Course programme for 2021/2022 academic session, successfully shortlisted for the screening test that they are required to logon to their portal to select their screening test centers, print out their examination admission card and other relevant documents before the screening test date.
NB: Before you proceed to select your examination centers and printing out of your examination card, kindly make sure you are among the NDA 73rd RC Shortlisted Applicants for Screening Test 2021/2022 [PDF].
How To Select NDA Examination Centres And Print Screening/Exam Cards Procedure
Applicants can now proceed to select their centres and printout all forms. Simply follow the step by step process outlined below carefully.
- Logon to the portal https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login
- Enter your Email and Password in the boxes provided
- Select your Preferred Examination (Screening) Test State and Centers
- Click on the Save Button and Proceed to;
- Print out the NDA Exam Admission Card (Photo Card) which would be presented at the exam center alongside other documents.
Applicants must satisfy the following JAMB conditions to proceed to the Screening Test Stage:
- Obtained a JAMB score of 180 and above
- Chose Nigerian Defence Academy as their ‘First Choice of Institution’ when registering for JAMB
If you satisfy the above requirements but still cannot ‘Choose a Centre’; This means you must have entered your JAMB Registration number incorrectly when completing your application. Check your ‘Acknowledgement Form’ to check the JAMB registration number you provided.
To resolve this issue,
- Login in to your application account.
- Revert Submission
- Update your JAMB Registration number
- Submit your form again
- Log out then login.
You should then be able to choose a centre and download your screening card.
- All eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Deadline: Not Specified
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to select NDA examination centres & print screening/exam cards
Thanks for reading and Good-luck!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.