Latest Update On NDA Shortlisted Candidates For AFSB 2022/2023: The names of candidates qualified to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2022/2023 academic session 74th Regular Course is out. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check the list of qualified Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) candidates shortlisted to appear for Interview before AFSB. it’s very fast and easy.
NDA List of Successful Candidates Shortlisted to Appear Before AFSB for Interview
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 23 April 2022. They are to appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 11 June – Saturday 23 July 2022, at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
- Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022.
- Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022.
Download Free PDF Vision <>¦ NDA List of Candidates Shortlisted for the AFSB 74 RC
Check out NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list for the 74th Regular Course 2022 below;
Follow the link Above in-case your device can’t display the PDF document (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
NDA 74 RC AFSB Interview Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to Login to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
Thanks for reading!!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on NDA List of Candidates Shortlisted for the AFSB 74 RC Interview
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.