Latest Update On NDA Shortlisted Candidates For AFSB 2021/2022: The names of candidates qualified to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2021/2022 academic session 73rd Regular Course is out. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check the list of qualified Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) candidates shortlisted to appear for Interview before AFSB. it’s very fast and easy.
NDA List of Successful Candidates Shortlisted to Appear Before AFSB for Interview
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 73 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 13 August – 1 October 2021. The List of Successful Candidates whose names appear below and could also be obtained at the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng was successful at the AFSB Interview.
The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 73RC. The successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday 23 October 2021. Cadets upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy are full time students and not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commissioning as an officer.
Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 25 October 2021 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
Download Free PDF Vision <>¦ NDA List of Candidates Shortlisted for the AFSB 73 RC
Check out NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list for the 73rd Regular Course 2021 below;
Follow the link Above in-case your device can’t display the PDF document (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
NDA 73 RC AFSB Interview Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to Login to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
Thanks for reading!!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on NDA List of Candidates Shortlisted for the AFSB 73 RC Interview
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.