Latest Update On NPA ~ POLAC List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 2020/2021 8th RC Interview: The list of successful candidates at the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 8th Regular Course entrance examination shortlisted for an interview before the Selection Board has been released.
This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check the list of qualified Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 8th regular course candidates shortlisted to appear for Interview before the selection board. it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
NPA ~ POLAC Interview list is out – The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Eighth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September 2020.
RECOMMENDED: How To Obtain NPA Admission Application Form
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Selection Interview Schedule, List, Requirements & Important Info
This is to inform the successful Candidates earlier invited for interview and screen for the 8th Regular Course Selection Board that a new date has been slated for the conduct of the exercise. They are to appear for screening and interview before the Selection Board in Three  Batches as scheduled below:
BATCH ONE 
(Saturday, 9th January to Friday, 15th January, 2021.)
- FCT, Abuja
BATCH TWO 
(Saturday, 16th January to Friday, 22nd January, 2021.)
BATCH THREE 
(Saturday 23rd January to Friday, 29th January, 2021.)
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: Download Free PDF Vision
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Go to http://www.polac.edu.ng/invitedlist.
- Enter your EXAM NO or FIRST NAME or OTHER NAMES or STATE NAME in the search box.
- Finally, click on the Seach button to confirm if you have been invited for an interview.
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements
Prospective NPA ~ POLAC candidates should note the following;
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises that involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice (i.e. JAMB Result showing Choice of Institution, or Printout of Change of Institution to Nigeria Police Academy as the first choice – as the case may be).
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are also to bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, the Commandant advised them to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in the desperation of securing admission for their wards.
Thanks for reading!!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on NPA ~ POLAC List of Candidates Shortlisted for the 8th Regular Course Interview
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.