Latest Update On NPA >> POLAC 8th Regular Course Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Nigeria Police Academy Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) has released the 8th Regular Course admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) is a Nigerian federal university, and is located in Wudil, Kano State. Federal Government of Nigeria upgraded the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil- Kano State, to a degree – awarding institution in the year 2012, and the National Universities Commission (NUC), accordingly, recognized the Academy as the thirty seven (37th) Federal University and the one hundred and twenty fourth (124th) University in Nigeria
NPA ~ POLAC admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigeria Police Academy 8th Regular Course for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- How To Check BUK Admission List Online
- How To Check NDA Admission Status
- How To Check KSUT Admission List Online
Check out the POLAC Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano.
How to Check Nigeria Police Academy Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 8th Regular Course for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the selection Board interview for the 8th Regular Course intake of the Degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano.
The successful candidates who are being offered admission should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State on Sunday 5th January, 2020 for registration and orientation.
Any candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/track suits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillow cases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutleryOne cutlass
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Note books
Instructions to NPA Successfully Admitted Candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who have been offered admission into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano, to carefully read the following instructions for the Academy to process their admission on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and also to enable candidates print their admission letter.
Candidates are advised to upload their O’Level result.
- Candidates are to visit their profile on JAMB’s CAPS platform regularly for any necessary actions and updates as the Admission process is an interactive one that requires input from the candidates equally.
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results on JAMB’s CAPS Platform are requested to do that as soon as possible.
- Candidates who did not choose POLAC as their Institution of 1st Choice are to change POLAC to their Institution of 1st Choice through JAMB.
- Candidates who were offered admission by POLAC into a Programme/Course other than the one they registered in JAMB are to change their Programme/Course to that offered to them by POLAC through JAMB.
- Candidates who were offered admission by POLAC into a Programme/Course same as the one they registered in JAMB and got a message on CAPS seeking their permission for a Change of Programme/Course by POLAC are to allow/accept the change
- Candidates who have received a notification of an Offer of Admission by another institution on CAPS but are yet to accept/reject the offer are to reject the offer to enable them to be available for POLAC’s offer.
- Candidates who have already accepted Admission from another institution are to visit www.jamb.org.ng from an Accredited CBT Centre to fill the Change of Admission Letter form, download and print an Indemnity Form which will be submitted in Hard Copy to the Academy for onward processing with JAMB.
However, candidates are to note that some of these processes attract some service charges payable to JAMB. Similarly Candidates are warned not to pay money into any private individuals account while attempting to do any of the above.
- How To Check NAUB Admission List
- How To Check AFIT Admission Status
- How To Check NMU Admission Status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Nigeria Police Academy NPA ~ POLAC admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.