Latest Update On FCE Kano NCE Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal College of Education Kano Admission Status Online Via School Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education Kano, during the 2022/2023 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Federal College of Education, Kano is a college of art and Sciences based in Kano State, established in 1961 by the North Region Government of Nigeria in collaboration with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) as Advance Training College Kano. In the year 1990 the Federal Government of Nigeria took over the college and renamed the college to Federal Government College. FCE Kano offer various NCE and Degree Programmes. It is affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for its degree programmes.
FCE Kano admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education Kano, NCE Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out the FCE Kano Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal College of Education, Kano.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal College of Education, Kano for the 2022/2023 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check FCE Kano NCE Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Federal College of Education Kano NCE Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedure outlined below to check yours
- Go to the FCE Kano admission status checking portal at http://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/admissionresult/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Finally, click on “CHECK ADMISSION” to access your FCE Kano admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano NCE admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.