Latest Update On FCE Zaria NCE Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal College of Education, Zaria Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Caps Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria has released the NCE admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- How To Check ABU Zaria Admission List
- How To Check FCE (T) Bichi Admission Status
- How To Check AFIT Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria formerly known as Advanced Teachers’ College Zaria is a college of science and art established on 1st November 1962. The College was located in city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. FCE Zaria offer various NCE and Degree Programmes. It is affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for its degree programmes.
FCE Zaria NCE admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education, Zaria various National Certificate In Education Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out the FCE Zaria NCE Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal College of Education, Zaria.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School and Jamb Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission
How To Check The FCE Zaria Pre-NCE Admission List
Federal College of Education, Zaria prospective candidates can now access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
After accepting and printing the admission offered by JAMB, candidates are required to immediately proceed to the MIS Unit to print their Admission Letter and create their student online profile. Thereafter, proceed to room 3 in Academic Office for official stamp and commence registration as follows:
Visit Federal College of Education, Zaria website www.fcezaria.edu.ng/student-portal to login to your student profile.
Navigate to the payment menu to generate Remita payment for NCE I Registration 2022/2023 and proceed to make payment.
Visit the MIS Unit to generate your student registration number (EZ No.) then print your Course Form, Examination Card and Student Identity Card.
After generating your Registration Number (EZ Number) return to the Academic Office to start documentation (compulsory).
Proceed to your various Schools and Departments for registration.
Candidates are expected to do their registration immediately to ensure smooth admission process, please.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school portal/website.
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria NCE admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the school website.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the College and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to FCE Zaria NCE admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.