Latest Update On Federal Poly Ede ND Full-Time Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) has released the full-time ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic located in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria. It was established in 1992. The Federal Polytechnic, Ede offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
EDE POLY admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede Full-Time National Diploma (ND) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the EDEPOLY ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check Federal Poly Ede ND Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) ND Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your Ede Poly ND Admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to print your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
[TRANSFER] Admission List for ND FT to DPT/RPT.
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede ND FT to DPT/RPT admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatusCon.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
you can also access your Federal Polytechnic Ede admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
How To Check EDEPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List ON JAMB CAPS
- Log on to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Ede admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Federal Poly Ede (ND) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.