FUOtuoke Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available by the management of the university.
At the moment, the list of admitted candidates can only be accessed via JAMB Portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check FUOTUOKE Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status
Candidates are also advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.