Latest Update On NDU Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Niger Delta University Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Niger Delta University (NDU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Niger Delta University (NDU) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
Niger Delta University (NDU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2000 by Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha, then governor of Bayelsa state. The university is located in Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Niger Delta University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It has two main campuses, one in the state capital, Yenagoa, which contains the law faculty, and the other in Amassoma. It also has its teaching hospital known as Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital (NDUTH) in Okolobiri.
NDU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Niger Delta University (NDU) Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the NDU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Niger Delta University.
- How To Check FUOTUOKE Admission List Online
- How to Check Niger Delta University Screening Exercise Result
- How To Check UAT Admission List Online
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check NDU Admission List On School Portal
Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculationlist and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation
NDU Clearance Procedure.
- Check Admission Status: Enter your Jamb Number to check admission status
- Start Clearance Process: Click on Start Clearance to begin the process
- Enter your contact Information: Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Enter your O’Level Result Information: Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Documents : Upload Passport and other required documents
If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
How To Check NDU Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
You can also access your NDU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to NDU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends