This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, popularly known as IBBU.
IBBU admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU) for various Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Check out the IBBU Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai below:
How to Check IBBU Admission List Online.
- Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How to Check IBBU Admission List On JAMB CAPS
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IBBU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to IBBU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.