Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that IBBU cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU).
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University is a university in Niger State, central Nigeria. It had its first convocation in 2014. It was named after the former Nigeria Head of State General Ibrahim Babangida. The university started academic activities in the 2005/2006 academic session.
Check out the IBBU Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into IBBU and has been searching for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into IBBU Lapai for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the IBBU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
IBBU Lapai Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. IBBU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 170 and above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into IBBU Lapai for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses.
This means that IBBU cut off mark is 170 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
IBBU Lapai Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, IBBU cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course
In this regard, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
IBBU Lapai Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 170 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the IBBU via JAMB website. Note that candidates who did not choose the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University during their UTME registration can also apply.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Read Also: How To Check IBBU Admission Status
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above IBBU Lapai cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.