IBBU Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, popularly known as (IBBU)
Is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IBBU Post-UTME/Direct entry DE Screening Application Form out?
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapia (IBBU) as their choice of Institution that IBBU post utme and direct form entry for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page to get alert when the form is out.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Cut Off Mark
IBBU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170 like Physics, Economics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai Post UTME Form?
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IBBU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2020 UTME and scored 170 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
IBBU UTME QUICK LINKS :
IBBU DIRECT ENTRY QUICK LINKS :
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IBBU POST UTME/Direct entry (DE) screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.