IBBU Lapai Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is IBBU Lapai Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Lapai Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The school management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University is a university in Niger State, central Nigeria. It had its first convocation in 2014. It was named after the former Nigeria Head of State General Ibrahim Babangida. The university started academic activities in the 2005/2006 academic session.
Check out how to apply for IBBU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 18th August, 2023.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU Lapai) Cut Off Mark
IBBU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of IBBU Lapai cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IBBU Lapai Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the IBBU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the IBBU Lapai Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How To Apply For IBBU Lapai Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, 22nd September, 2023.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. IBBU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
See Also: How To Check IBBU Lapai Admission Status
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IBBU Lapai Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.