IBBU Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the IBBU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University is a university in Niger State, central Nigeria. It had its first convocation in 2014. It was named after the former Nigeria Head of State General Ibrahim Babangida. The university started academic activities in the 2005/2006 academic session.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into IBBU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in IBBU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai.
IBBU Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by IBBU
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE:
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
IBBU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the IBBU via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on IBBU courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements