This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Cross River University of Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
The Complete list of courses offered by Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
Check out: CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE Form
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Cross River University of Technology also known as CRUTECH is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels. The university currently has campuses in Calabar, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku
Cross River University of Technology has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
See Also: CRUTECH Academic Calendar
Are you seeking admission into CRUTECH, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in CRUTECH and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Cross River University of Technology, Calabar.
CRUTECH Courses and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Cross River State University of Science &Technology
List of Available Courses
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Cross River State University of Science & Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- PSYCHOLOGY EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VISUAL ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- WOOD PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
This is the Complete list of courses offered in Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.