CRUTECH Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Cross River University of Technology And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the CRUTECH? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Cross River University of Technology are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Cross River University of Technology also known as CRUTECH is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels. The university currently has campuses in Calabar, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku.
Cross River University of Technology, Calabar has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into CRUTECH, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in Crutech and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Cross River University of Technology, Calabar.
CRUTECH Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Cross River University of Technology and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by CRUTECH
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
- VISUAL ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- WOOD PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
CRUTECH Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Cross River University of Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Cross River University of Technology during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the CRUTECH via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on CRUTECH courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements