UNICAL Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in University of Calabar And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the UNICAL? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by University of Calabar are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of courses Offered In CRUTECH And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in University of Calabar (UNICAL) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) is a university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, south-south Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott. It was established by decree to fulfill this traditional mandate, its motto “Knowledge for Service”.
How To Obtain UNICAL Post-UTME/DE Admission Form
How To Check UNICAL Admission Status
University of Calabar has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UNICAL, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in Unical and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Calabar.
UNICAL Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in University of Calabar and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: UNICAL Admission Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
List of Available Courses Offered by UNICAL
University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ADULT EDUCATION:
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS:
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
UNICAL Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose University of Calabar as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Calabar during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNICAL via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on UNICAL courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements