See the UNICAL school fees and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform both the new and returning students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the procedure on how they can pay their school fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNICAL School Fees Schedule.
|S/N||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|MB Bch Students||43,250|
|MB Bch Students||39,500|
|3.||Final Year Students.|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
|ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS||25,000|
Steps on How to Pay UNICAL Fees.
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
2. Generate and Print Bill.
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
I believe if you read the above correctly, then you now know UNICAL school fees and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session.