UNICAL Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Calabar Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNICAL Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
University of Calabar, UNICAL Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) is a university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott. It was established by decree to fulfill this traditional mandate, its motto “Knowledge for Service”.
Check out how to apply for UNICAL Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 19th October, 2021.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Cut Off Mark
UNICAL general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of UNICAL Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Calabar Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Calabar as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Calabar as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the UNICAL via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNICAL Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Calabar Post-Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The online submission of application form closes at 12.00 mid night on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
UNICAL Screening And Aptitude Test Exercise Details
The aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th, 2021.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE;
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Calabar agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNICAL does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNICAL Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.