ADSU Post UTME/DE form, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost and registration details for 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160, Cost is N2000.
Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, July or October of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below:
See Also: ADSU Acceptance Fee
ADSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form Eligibility
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME/DE Form.
- The Screening exercise will commence from Wednesday 18th September to Friday 18th October, 2019.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer (08033862963
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Success in advance! Do not give money to anybody for admission!!
Feel free to share this ADSU Post UTME/DE form post with your family and friends