Adamawa State University (ADSU) cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that ADSU cut off mark for admission into 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the management of the Adamawa State University, Mubi.
Adamawa State University is located in Mubi, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria. It was established in 2002 by the Adamawa State University Law No. 10 of 2001.”. The title Caption of the University is “Towards ensuring rapid development and transformation of the State.
Check out the ADSU Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Adamawa State University, Mubi.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Adamawa State University, Mubi and has been searching for ADSU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Adamawa State University for this session (2022/2023).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the ADSU cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the Adamawa State University, Mubi Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) JAMB CUT OFF MARK
The management of the Adamawa State University, Mubi has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. ADSU general UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise is 160 and above depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into ADSU for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ADSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Adamawa State University, Mubi University are as follows;
- Agric Economics & Extension – 160
- Animal Production – 160
- Crop Science – 160
- Fisheries & Aquaculture – 160
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English – 160
- History – 160
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Math Education – 160
- Chemistry Education – 160
- Physics Education – 160
- Biology Education – 160
- Geography Education – 160
- Economics Education – 160
- Agricultural Education – 160
- Primary Education – 160
- Early Childhood Education – 160
- Home Economics Education – 160
- Guidance & Counselling Educ – 160
- Computer Science Education – 170
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Botany – 160
- Biochemistry – 180
- Chemistry – 170
- Geography – 160
- Computer Science – 180
- Industrial Chemistry – 170
- Geology – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Mathematics – 160
- Physics – 160
- Zoology – 160
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND
- Accounting – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Economics – 160
- Political Science – 170
- Taxation – 160
- Banking and Finance – 160
- Mass Communication – 180
- Marketing – 160
- Sociology – 170
- Public Administration – 170
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law – 200/250
Catchment/Merits 170 and above, others 180 and above.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- HND/ND – Distinction/Upper Credit – 200 Level
- ND/OND/ University Diploma – Lower Credit 100 Level.
- IJMB 6 points and above – 200 Level
- N.C.E. 9 points and above – 200 Level
Educationally Disadvantaged L.G.A 160 for all the programmes:
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
ADSU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Adamawa State University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ADSU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check ADSU Admission Status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above ADSU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.