This page will discuss about the Federal University, Gashua FUGASHUA cut off mark for 2020/2021 Academic session of Federal University, Gashua popularly known as (FUGASHUA)
Federal University, Gashua FUGASHUA cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com.
What is cut off mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
FUGASHUA Cut Off Mark.
This is to inform members of the University Community and the General Public that the Senate has endorsed score of 160 in JAMB’s examination as the National Minimum Cut-off Points for admission into Public Universities in Nigeria.
Accordingly, you are requested to note the Programmes offered by Federal University, Gashua and the required cut – off points of 160.
Therefore, prospective candidates of the University are urged to note and comply, please.
FUGashua Departmental Cut off Mark
The Federal University, Gashua does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
Recommended: FUGASHUA POST UTME/DE FORM FOR 2020/2021
The Departmental Cut of mark of Federal University, Gashua are as follows;
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses
- If you scored exactly or above FUGASHUA cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, but if you score below cut off mark that means you are not qualified or eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
- It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUGASHUA cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /Success.