Kano State Polytechnic (Kano Poly) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Kano State Poly cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Kano State Polytechnic.
Kano State Polytechnic is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Kano, North-Western Nigeria. It was established in 1975. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
Check out the Kano Poly Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Kano State Polytechnic.
- KUST Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- NWU > YUMSUK Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kano State Polytechnic and has been searching for Kano State Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Kano State Polytechnic for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Kano State Poly cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Kano State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Kano State Polytechnic (Kano Poly) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Kano State Polytechnic has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. Kano State Poly general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 120 and above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Kano State Poly for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kano State Polytechnic does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses.
This means that Kano State Poly cut off mark is 120 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission exercise
Kano State Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular high institution.
The Kano State Polytechnic management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, Kano State Poly cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course
In this regard, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above Kano State Poly cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Kano State Polytechnic as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kano State Polytechnic as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic and scored 120 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the Kano Poly via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Kano State Poly cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.