Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, KUST cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
Check out the KUST Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB And Departmental), recently released by the school management of Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into KUST for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the KUST Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) was created as “Kano University of Technology” (KUT) in 2001. The then governor of Kano State, His Excellency Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso mulled idea of establishing the first state university during his first tenure in office between 1999 and 2003. It is located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State Nigeria. The university which was known as Kano University of Technology, Wudil has been renamed as Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil in the year 2005 in conformity to the Gazette laws of the University. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
KUST JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil has released the cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. KUST general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 150.
KUST DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
|1||B. Agriculture (Hons)||150 and above|
|2||B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology||150 and above|
|3||B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science||190 and above|
|4||B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics||150 and above|
|5||B. Sc (Hons) Statistics||150 and above|
|6||B. Sc (Hons) Architecture||190 and above|
|7||B. Sc (Hons) Geography||150 and above|
|8||B. Sc (Hons) Geology||150 and above|
|9||B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning||150 and above|
|10||B. Eng. Civil Engineering||200 and above|
|11||B.Eng. Electrical Engineering||190 and above|
|12||B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering||150 and above|
|13||B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry||190 and above|
|14||B. Sc (Hons) Biology||150 and above|
|15||B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry||150 and above|
|16||B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology||200 and above|
|17||B. Sc (Hons) Physics||150 and above|
|18||B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science||150 and above|
|19||B. Sc Ed. Biology||150 and above|
|20||B. Sc Ed. Chemistry||150 and above|
|21||B. Sc Ed. Geography||150 and above|
|22||B. Sc Ed. Mathematics||150 and above|
|23||B. Sc Ed. Physics||150 and above|
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required KUST cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
However, qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on KUST Cut off mark
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION:
- UTME candidates with score of 150 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 2nd to Friday 13th September, 2020.
- DATES FOR POST UTME SCREENING: Tuesday, 17th to Thursday, 19th September, 2020 at the University campus in Wudil.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- UTME Candidates shall note that the date, venue and time for the screening is indicated on their Acknowledgement Slips and shall report to the venue at least 30 minutes before the schedule time.
- UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Alh. Aminu Bello Muhammad
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above KUST cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends