Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that ESUT cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) was originally founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980. The University was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry and above all, serve as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people, hence the University’s motto remains, “Technology for Service”.
Check out the ESUT Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
Related Post: UNN Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into ESUT and has been searching for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into ESUT for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the ESUT cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. ESUT general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160 and above.
This means that ESUT cut off mark is 160 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into ESUT for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Enugu State University of Science and Technology are as follows;
Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences — 200
All Other Courses — 160
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
ESUT Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2021 UTME, can change to the ESUT via JAMB website. Note that candidates who did not choose the Enugu State University of Science and Technology during their UTME registration can also apply.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check ESUT Post UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above ESUT cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends