Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state. Nigeria’s National Universities Commission approved Osun State University on December 21, 2006, as the 30th State University and the 80th in the Nigerian university system. It has its campuses in Osogbo, Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu Ijesha and Ejigbo which serves as campuses for Health science, Humanities and Culture, Social science and Management, Law, Education and Agriculture respectively.
Check out the UNIOSUN Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Osun State University Osogbo
What Is Cut Off Mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the UNIOSUN cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Osun State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
UNIOSUN Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Osun State University, Osogbo has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. UNIOSUN general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
This means that UNIOSUN cut off mark is 160 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure For Freshers
- Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses (Science and Art)
- UNIOSUN Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into UNIOSUN for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIOSUN Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Osun State University are as follows;
- 180 – Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 200 and Above – Nursing, Medicine, Law, Common and Islamic Law
- 160 – All other courses
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above UNIOSUN cut off mark
- UTME Candidates who chose Osun State University Osogbo as their first choice
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Osun State University Osogbo as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIOSUN via School website.
UNIOSUN Nature of Admission Screening
- Osun State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
- Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
- Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
- It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
- The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates). N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above UNIOSUN cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.