Edo University Iyamho (EUI) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that EUI cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Edo State University (EUI).
Edo University, Iyamho also Known as EUI is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Iyamho, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. Edo State University offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
Edo State University, Iyamho has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), On 23 March 2016, the university was approved by the National Universities Commission as Nigeria’s 41st state university
Check out the EUI Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Edo University Iyamho.
- Auchi Poly Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- UNIBEN Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into EUI and has been searching for Edo University Iyamho Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into EUI for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the EUI cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Edo University Iyamho Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Edo State University (EUI) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Edo University Iyamho has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. EUI general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160 and Above.
This means that EUI cut off mark is 160 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
- Edo University School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Science Art
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In EUI
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into EUI for the 2021/2022 academic session.
EUI Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Edo State University are as follows;
Medicine and Surgery — 200
All Other Courses — 160
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Edo University Iyamho Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Edo University Iyamho as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho, should change to the EUI via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above EUI cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.