Edo State University (EDSU) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that EDSU cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Edo State University, Uzairue.
Edo State University, Uzairue (formerly Edo State University, Iyamho) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Uzairue, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. Edo State University offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
Check out the EDSU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Auchi Poly Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- UNIBEN Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Edo State University and has been searching for EDSU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the EDSU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Edo State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Edo State University (EDSU) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Edo State University, Uzairue has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise. EDSU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160 and above depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into EDSU for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the university, the admission processes are competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
- EDSU School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Science Art
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In EDSU
EDSU Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Edo State University are as follows;
Medicine and Surgery — 200
All Other Courses — 160
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Edo State University Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Edo State University, Uzairue as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Edo State University, Uzairue during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the EDSU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: AAU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above EDSU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Check out: Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For Other Institutions