EUI Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Edo University Iyamho popularly known as (EUI)
Is Edo State University (EUI), Iyamho Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Edo State University, EUI supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Edo University Iyamho (EUI) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Edo University, Iyamho Also Known as EUI is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Iyamho, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. On 23 March 2016, the university was approved by the National Universities Commission as Nigeria’s 41st state university. Edo State University offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
Check out how to apply for EUI Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Edo University Iyamho Cut Off Mark
EUI general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Surgery and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Edo University Iyamho Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Edo University Iyamho Post UTME Form?
Edo State University (EUI), Iyamho Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Edo University Iyamho (EUI) Admission Requirements:
I. UTME Candidates
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
II. Direct Entry Candidates
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
III. Transfer Candidates
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the EUI Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Edo University (EUI) School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Edo University (EUI) Academic Calendar
Latest Update: Edo University 2nd Post-UTME/ DE/ Transfer Screening
Date: Thursday 19th November 2020.
Virtual screening also available for candidates.
How To Apply For EUI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
EUI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2020 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Edo State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EUI does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
EUI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date
The Edo University Iyamho know as EUI will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your EUI POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.