EUI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Edo State University, Iyamho Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is EUI Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Edo State University, Iyamho, EUI supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form
The Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Edo University, Iyamho Also Known as EUI is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Iyamho, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. On 23 March 2016, the university was approved by the National Universities Commission as Nigeria’s 41st state university. Edo State University offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
Check out how to apply for EUI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Edo State University Iyamho (EUI) Cut Off Mark
EUI general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of EUI Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Edo State University Iyamho Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EUI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
Below is general requirements for admission into the Edo State University, Iyamho.
I. UTME Candidates
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
II. Direct Entry Candidates
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo State University, Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
III. Transfer Candidates
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For EUI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Edo State University, Iyamho Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Edo University (EUI) Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Edo State University Screening Exercise Date
All applicants are to appear for Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI) Screening Exercise on Thursday, 8th September, 2022.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2022 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Edo State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EUI does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Edo University (EUI) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.