UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University Of Benin Direct Entry (DE) screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
University Of Benin, UNIBEN Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Apply For AAU Direct Entry Screening Application Form
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1970. The university was located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. University of Benin offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is University Of Benin Direct Entry Admission Form?
University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University Of Benin as their First Choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University Of Benin as their First Choice of Institution during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIBEN via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIBEN Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form
University Of Benin Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online.
Interested Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates should go back Online from 29th November, 2021 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Application website closes by Midnight of 12th November 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University Of Benin agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIBEN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIBEN Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.