This page will discuss about the admission list of university of Benin popularly known as (UNIBEN)
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published on the school portal and on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
University of Benin admission list have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List.
- Go to UNIBEN admission portal : uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
RECOMMENDED: UNIBEN Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIBEN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNIBEN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.