This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly admitted Student’s of University of Benin popularly known as (UNIBEN)
The school management of the University of Benin has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedures of the institution for the current academic session.Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
University of Benin also known as (UNIBEN) is a research university located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. It is among the universities owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria and was founded in 1970.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is UNIBEN Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- AAU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check UNIBEN Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIBEN And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the University of Benin, UNIBEN that the acceptance fee for 2021/2022 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNIBEN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released by the school management of University of Benin.
UNIBEN Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 University of Benin (UNIBEN) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N80,000 for College of Medicine and N60,000 for other departments.
Below Is The Breakdown Of University of Benin Acceptance Fee Schedule For The Current Academic Session.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
UNIBEN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the UNIBEN admission acceptance fee payment procedures outlined below carefully:
- Login to your school profile with the new student id and password and click on the menu button, click on “my data” select the “payment” option
- Click on the “add online Payment ticket” button.
- Select from the payment category, “acceptance fee” and click on the “create ticket” button
- A new payment ticket will be created you can then click the link on the payment ticket.
- A new page will appear, you can proceed to click on the “Pay via Remita” button to view payment details
- Click on the “submit” Button to proceed with the payment through interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM card type, this could either be a verve or master card.
- Supply the card details (card Number, expiration date, 4-digit pin etc) as required.
- Go through all the process over again and ensure all details are well entered.
- You can then proceed to Click on the “pay” button.
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen.
- Ensure you Copy the “clearance activation code” on the acceptance payment slip.
Be informed that University of Benin acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNIBEN Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.