This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences popularly known as (UNIMED)
The school management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is UNIMED Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
Related Post: How To Check UNIMED Screening Exercise Result
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED that the acceptance fee for 2023/2024 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2023 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNIMED Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session recently released by the school management of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences.
UNIMED Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2023/2024 Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee for the following departments stated below:
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES & DENTAL SCIENCES: Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) Only
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES AND NURSING SCIENCES: Eighty Thousand Naira (N80,000) Only
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES: Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000) Only
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE: Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000) Only
All newly admitted students are to their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
UNIMED Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the UNIMED admission acceptance fee payment and registration procedure outlined below carefully:
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
Be informed that Ondo State University of Medical Sciences acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNIMED Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.