Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that UNIMED cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED).
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Check out the UNIMED Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences.
- FUTA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- OSUSTECH Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- AAUA Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into UNIMED and has been searching for Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into UNIMED for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the UNIMED cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. UNIMED Jamb minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180 and Above.
This means that UNIMED cut off mark is 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into UNIMED for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIMED Post UTME Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences are as follows;
- Medicine and Surgery — Merit => 79.50, Catchment = 78.12
- Dentistry — Merit => 74.38, Catchment = 73.38
- Nursing Science — Merit => 70.12, Catchment = 68.25
- Physiotherapy — Merit => 66.75, Catchment = 63.12
- Medical Laboratory Science — Merit => 66.75, Catchment = 63.35
- Physiology — Merit => 50, Catchment => 50
- Anatomy — Merit => 50, Catchment => 50
- Biochemistry — Merit => 50, Catchment => 50
- Microbiology — Merit => 51, Catchment => 50
- Plant and Biotechnology — Merit => 50.88, Catchment => 50
- Animal and Environmental Biology — Merit => 52.12, Catchment => 50
- Physics — Merit => 50, Catchment => 50
- Chemistry — Merit => 51.88, Catchment => 50
- Mathematics — Merit => 50, Catchment => 50
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 180 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Kebbi as their First or Second Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their First or Second Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check UNIMED Post UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above UNIMED cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.