Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) is a university of medical sciences in Ondo City, Nigeria, owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Check out the UNIMED Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
What Is Cut Off Mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the UNIMED cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
UNIMED Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. UNIMED general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
This means that UNIMED cut off mark is 180 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
- UNIMED School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIMED
- Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into UNIMED for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIMED Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above UNIMED cut off mark
- UTME Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their first or second choice
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences as their First or second Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIMED via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
UNIMED Nature of Admission Screening
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates). N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above UNIMED cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.