Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university located in Zaria, Kaduna State. ABU was founded on October 4, 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. The university operates three main campuses: Samaru and Kongo in Zaria, and School of Basic Studies in Funtua. The Samaru campus houses the administrative offices, sciences, social-sciences, arts and languages, education, environmental design, engineering, medical sciences agricultural sciences and research facilities. The Kongo campus hosts the Faculties of Law and Administration. The Faculty of Administration consists of Accounting, Business Administration, Local Government and Development Studies and Public Administration Departments. Additionally, the university is responsible for a variety of other institutions and programs at other locations.
Check out the ABU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the ABU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
ABU ZARIA JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
The management of the Ahmadu Bello University (KUST), Zaria has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. ABU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
This means that ABU zaira cut off mark is 180 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
- ABU Zaria School Fees And Acceptance Fee Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Form Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In ABU Zaria
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABU ZARIA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria are as follows;
|6||Physical and Health Education||180|
|7||Library and Information science||180|
|8||Home Economics and Education||180|
|9||Guidance and Counseling||180|
|10||Education and Social Studies||180|
|11||Education and Integrated Science||180|
|31||Education and Hausa||180|
|32||Education and Geography||180|
|34||Education and Chemistry||180|
|35||Education and Biology||180|
|37||Education and Physics||180|
|38||Education and Mathematics||180|
|40||Education and Islamic Studies||180|
|41||Education and Computer Science||180|
|43||Education and Christian Religious Studies||180|
|44||Education and Arabic||180|
|45||Agricultural Science and Education||180|
ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above ABU cut off mark
- UTME Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their first choice of institution
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics)
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ABU via JAMB website.
ABU Zaria Nature of Admission Screening
Ahmadu Bello University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates). N/B: Cases of awaiting results May NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above ABU zaira cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.