ABU Zaria Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the ABU Zaria? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria are displayed on this page.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In KASU And Admission Requirements
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In NDA And Admission Requirements
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In AFIT And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into ABU Zaria, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in ABU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
ABU Zaria Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
- How To Apply For ABU Zaria Direct Entry Admission Form
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria IJMB and Remedial Application Form
- List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In ABU Zaria And Admission Requirements
List of Available Courses Offered by ABU Zaria
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- ADULT EDUCATION AND COMMUNUITY DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE ART:
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GLASS TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ISLAMIC/SHARIA LAW
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- TEXTILE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- THEATRE AND PERFORMING ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIROMENTAL ENGINEERING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
ABU Zaria Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the ABU Zaria via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on ABU Zaria courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements