This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of undergraduate courses you can study at the ATBU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) are displayed on this page.
- How To Obtain ATBU Direct Entry Application Form Online
- Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In ATBU And Admission Requirements
- How To Apply For ATBU IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi. to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University has been official accreditted and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into ATBU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in ATBU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
ATBU Courses and Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
All applicants seeking admission into ATBU must possess the list requirement below;
ATBU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into first degree courses for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as their choice of institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration
- UTME Candidates Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the JAMB Examination
- UTME Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Candidate must possess A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels
- Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University During the UTME/DE Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ATBU via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
List of Available Courses Offered by ATBU
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) invites applications from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for consideration for admission into the under – listed Undergraduate first degree courses.
- ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- APPLIED GEOLOGY
- APPLIED BOTANY
- APPLIED ECOLOGY
- APPLIED ZOOLOGY
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP PRODUCTION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL/PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS AND SYSTEM ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METAL WORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHYSICS AND APPLIED PHYSICS
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SECRETARIAL EDUCATION
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
This is the complete list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU and ttheir Admission Requirements this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.