The list of courses offered by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is an internationally-recognised Nigerian university, and is located in Bauchi, Bauchi State. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University has been official accreditted and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
ATBU Courses and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
- ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION
- APPLIED GEOLOGY
- APPLIED BOTANY
- APPLIED ECOLOGY
- APPLIED ZOOLOGY
- AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP PRODUCTION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL/PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS AND SYSTEM ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METAL WORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHYSICS AND APPLIED PHYSICS
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SECRETARIAL EDUCATION
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
This is Requirements and the list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) this article will always be updated when an update arises.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.