This page will discuss about the School fees of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi popularly known as (ATBU)
ATBU School Fees: The school authorities of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has published the amount payable as school fees by the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public especially Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2023/2024 academic session.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Check out the ATBU School Fees Schedule for the current academic session recently released by the Management of the institution.
- BASUG School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Apply For ATBU IJMB and Remedial Admission Form
WHAT IS SCHOOL FEES
School fees is a fee charged to students at a school, college, university or other place of learning that is in addition to any matriculation and/or tuition fees. It may be charged to support student organizations and student activities (for which it can be called an activity fee) or for intercollegiate programs such as intramural sports or visiting academics; or, at a public university or college, as a means to remedy shortfalls in state funding (in which case it can often be called a technology fee). Further fees may then be charged for features and facilities such as insurance, health and parking provision.
How Much Is ATBU School Fees?
The amounts to be paid as school fees by the new and returning undergraduate students of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced.
All New And Returning Students of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) are advise to confirm their School Fees for current academic session.
ATBU School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
- Fresh Students: – Seventy Nine Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N79,700:00) only
- Returning Students: – Sixty Nine Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N69,700:00) only
- Veterinary Medicine Students: – One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (N120,000:00) only
- Fresh MBBS Students: – One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000:00) only
- Returning MBBS Students: – One Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N130,000:00) only
- Fresh Foreign Students: – Students -Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000:00) only
- Returning Foreign Students: – Students -One Hundred and Eighty Three Thousand Naira (N183,000:00) only
ATBU HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEE
- Yelwa Campus (Male & Female)GUBI CAMPUS – (N15,090:00)
- Female Hostel – (N15,090:00)
- Rooms with detached toilet (Male) – N20,090:00
- Self Contained Old (Male) – (N30,090:00)
- Self Contained New (Male & Female) – N40,090:00
- Clinical and PG Hostel- (N75,090:00)
Students on IT/TP for a session would pay N20,000.00 registration fee, while those with a semester IT programme would pay N39,700.00 in the first semester and N10,000.00 in the second semester
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Read Also: How To Check ATBU Admission Status
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as ATBU school fees For New And Returning Students
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
DISCLAIMER: Please take note that this article only takes cognizance of what the fees are at the time of writing. If there are already changes to the fees, please understand and if possible, leave a comment indicating the changes, so that this page can be updated.
Thanks for reading!!!