ATBU IJMB and Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Basic (IJMB) and Remedial Application Form of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi popularly known as (ATBU)
Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Basic (IJMB) and Remedial Application Form out?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Directorate of Basic and Remedial Studies (DRBS) announces the sale of application forms for the current academic session
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
The school management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out how to apply for ATBU IJMB and Remedial admission form, programmes, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
How Much Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University IJMB and Remedial Admission Form?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi IJMB and Remedial Application Fee is N5,000.00 (five Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ATBU IJMB Programme
1. Candidates applying for this programme must have at least five (5) credits including English and Mathematics (in not more than two sittings) with any of the following combinations:
- Social Science Subjects combination
- 004: Accounting, Business Management, Mathematics
- 005: Accounting, Business Management, Economics
- 006: Accounting, Business Management, Geography
- 013: Accounting, Geography, Mathematics
- 031: Business Management, Economics, Mathematics
- 032: Business Management, Economics, Geography
- 049: Economics, Geography, Mathematics
- Science Subjects Combination
- 027: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics
- 028: Biology, Chemistry, Geography
- 030: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- 039: Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics
- 040: Chemistry, Geography, Physics
- 043: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- 063: Geography, Physics, Mathematics
2. Candidates admitted for the Basic (IJMB) Programme are also expected to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) for Admission.
3.The duration for the programme is twelve (12) months only.
Note that: Provision is available for candidates with deficiencies in English and Mathematics to register for Basic English and Mathematics ‘o’level equivalent run by IJMB, ATBU.
ATBU Remedial Programme
1. Applicants for remedial science programme must have a minimum of (2) credits in the basic science subjects: Biology, Chemistry and Physics. And a minimum of (2) credits in the following: Biology, Economics and Geography for social science programme.
Successful Candidates are to offer the following subjects:
- Remedial Science
- English Language
- Remedial Social Science
- English Language
2. Candidates admitted for the Remedial studies programme MUST register and pass at credit level, SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before admission into degree programme.
3. Candidates are advise to register for 2020 JAMB (UTME) for entry into degree programme of ATBU and other universities.
4. The duration of the programme is Twelve (12) months only.
- How To Apply For ATBU Post UTME Screening Form Online
- How To Obtain ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form
- How To Apply For ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form Online
How to Apply for ATBU IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
ATBU IJMB And Remedial Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
i. Interested applicants should visit www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/ijmb (for IJMB) or www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/rems (for Remedial) to download RRR for the application forms. Only RRR generated from this website will be accepted for login into the Registration portal.
ii. Applicants are to pay N5,000.00 for the forms using the generated RRR from (i) above at the ATBU Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank all over the country.
iii. Applicants should then proceed for online registration via www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/ijmb for IJMB platform or www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/rems for the Remedial platform.
Note: candidates are advised to strictly follow the registration guidelines as clearly stated on the School website.
iv. While completing the form, applicant’s picture (120px X 120px and 40kb) and O’level details will be required.
v. After completing the application form, prospective candidates are advised to make a printout of the completed form and submit to the Directorate liaison office at Yelwa campus, Student Affairs Unit, ATBU, Bauchi.
Deadline: Not Specified
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
For more information kindly visit the School website: www.atbu.edu.ng or call any of the following help line: 08031921982, 07050319053, 08034334944, 08080666999
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ATBU IJMB and Remedial Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.