FULAFIA Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Pre degree and remedial Application Form of Federal University Lafia popularly known as (FULAFIA)
Is Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Pre-Degree And Remedial Application Form out?
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), School of Basic and Remedial Studies is now selling the application forms for admission into its remedial / pre-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The school management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial & Pre-degree programmes programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2010. The university was located in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Federal University Lafia offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FULAFIA Pre-Degree / Remedial admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University Lafia Pre-Degree / Remedial Admission Form?
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Remedial & Pre-Degree Application Fee is N5, 500. 00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only.
Remedial And Pre-Degree Courses/Programmes Offered by FULAFIA
The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Basic Health Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
At the end of the programme the students will be required to meet the JAMB cut-off marks and pass the internal examination for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes of the University.
FULAFIA Remedial & Pre-Degree Admission – Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into:
- Remedial programme (Science): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Remedial programme (French): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, French or Literature in English.
- Pre-Degree programme (Science): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
- Pre – Degree programme (French): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, French, Literature in English and any other in not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Pre-Degree And Remedial Admission Form
I. Interested applicants should go to any Commercial Bank and make a payment of N5, 500. 00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira) in favour of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there is no use of Account Number). Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt.
II. Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) yourself and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. (Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (GRN) 1000057612 when prompted to input it by the system). When generating RRR select the fees option and proceed to make your payment.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
For more enquires, please, contact the following numbers: 07032729824, 08062361547, 08065815733, 08063073368.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FULAFIA pre-degree and remedial Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.