This page will discuss about the Academic calendar of Federal University Lafia popularly known as (FULAFIA)
The school management of the Federal University Lafia has released the proposed academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the students (both undergraduate and postgraduate) and members of staff of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2020/2021 Session.
- How To Obtain FULAFIA Pre Degree/Remedial Studies Admission Form
- FULAFIA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- How To Obtain FULAFIA IJMB Application Form Online
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In FULAFIA And Admission Requirements
- How To Obtain FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form Online
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2010. The university was located in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Federal University Lafia offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Federal University Lafia Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published Online
Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) academic calendar contains all important academic activities that have been scheduled to take place in the University for the 2020/2021 academic session. All students and lecturers of the school are hereby informed.
According to the Calendar, academic activities will commence on Sunday 12th January,2020 and end on Monday 30th November, 2020 for all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Check out the FULAFIA Academic Calendar Schedule for the current academic session, First and Second semester recently released by the school management of Federal University Lafia.
With the help of FULAFIA academic calendar you can check and schedule your time very easily
FULAFIA Academic Calendar [Verified]
The breakdown of activities for the session are stated below:
- Resumption of Students on Campus – Sunday 12th January,2020
- Commencement of 1st Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session – Monday 13th January, 2020
- Registration of both New and Returning Students – Monday 13th January – Friday 17th January, 2020
- Matriculation – Tuesday 21st January, 2020
- Orientation for New Students – Wednesday 22nd January – Friday 24th January, 2020
- Commencement of First Semester Lecture for Students – Monday 27th January, 2020.
- Regular Senate Meeting – Thursday 30th January, 2020
- Students’ inter Faculty Games – Monday 10th February – Thursday 13th February, 2020
- Convocation – Friday 14th February – Saturday 15th February, 2020
- Regular Senate Meeting – Thursday 27th February, 2020
- Regular Senate Meeting – Thursday 26th March, 2020
- End of First Semester lecture – Friday 17th April, 2020
- Revision Week – Monday 20th April – Friday 24th April, 2020
- Commencement of 1st Semester Examination – Monday 27th April, 2020
- End of First Semester Examination – Friday 15th May, 2020
- Marking and Submission of Exams Script – Monday 27th April – Friday 5th June, 2020
- Holiday Break(1st Semester Break for Students only) – Saturday 16th may – Saturday 30th may, 2020
- Department/Faculty Board Meeting – Monday 8th June – Friday 12th June, 2020.
- Senate Examination Vetting Committee Meeting – Monday 15th June to Friday 19th June, 2020
- Senate Meeting for Approval of 1st Semester Results – Thursday 25th June, 2020
- Second Semester Begins – Monday 22nd June, 2020
- Commencement of 2nd Semester Lectures – Monday 22nd June, 2020
- Regular Senate Meeting – Thursday 30th July, 2020
- End of 2nd Semester Lectures – Friday 4th September, 2019
- Revision Week – Monday 7th September to Friday 11th September, 2020
- Commencement of 2nd Semester Examinations – Monday 14th September, 2020
- End of 2nd Semester Examinations – Friday 2nd October, 2020
- Marking and Submission of Examination Scripts – Monday 14th September to Friday 23rd October, 2020
- Holiday (2nd Semester Break for Students Only) – Saturday 3rd October to Saturday 30th November, 2020.
- Departmental / Faculty Board Meetings – Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October, 2020
- Senate Examination Vetting Committee Meeting – Monday 2nd November to Friday 6th November, 2020.
- Senate Meeting for Approval of 2nd Semester Results – Thursday 12th November, 2020
- Commencement of Academic Session 2020/2021 – Monday 30th November, 2020
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
The above is the latest FULAFIA academic calendar and was released by the school management, If there is any changes or update we’d let you know
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.