This page will discuss about the academic calendar for 2020/2021 academic session of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma popularly known as (FUDMA)
The school management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has released the calendar of academic activities for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) established by the administration of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. It was founded in February 2011. The New Acting Vice Chancellor is Adamu Ncahama Baba-Kutigi
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) academic calendar for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
FUDMA Academic Calendar.
- Sunday 24th November, 2019 – Fresh Students Arrival
- Sunday 15th December, 2019 – Returning Students Arrival
- Monday 25th November to Friday 20th December, 2019 – Fresh Students Registration
- Monday 16th December to Friday 20th December, 2019 – Registration for Returning Students
- Sunday 21st December to Saturday 4th January, 2020 – December Break
- Sunday 5th January, 2020 – Students Arrival
- Monday 6th January to Friday 17th January, 2020 – Registration Continues
- Monday 20th January to Friday 31st January, 2020 – Late Registration
- Monday 3rd to Wednesday 5th February, 2020 – Orientation
- Thursday 6th February, 2020 – Matriculation Ceremony
- Monday 3rd to Friday 14th February, 2020 – Add/Drop of Courses
- Monday 13th January to Saturday 11th April, 2020 – Lectures Continues
- Wednesday 15th April to Tuesday 5th May, 2020 – First Semester Exam
- Monday 25th May to Friday 29th May, 2020 – Departmental Board Meeting
- Monday 1st June to Friday 5th June, 2020 – Faculty Board Meeting
- Monday 8th June to Friday 19th June, 2020 – Senate Business Meeting
- Thursday 25th June, 2020 – Senate Meeting for Consideration of Results
Total Duration: 18 Weeks
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
This is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA academic calendar for first semester this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.