Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FUDutsinMa cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA).
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FUDMA And Admission Requirements
- How To Obtain FUDMA Postgraduate Application Form Online
- FUDMA Admission Acceptance Fee Amount And Registration Procedure [Institution & Guidelines]
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Check out the FUDMA Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into FUDutsinMa and has been searching for FUDMA Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal University, Dutsin-Ma for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUDMA cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
FUDMA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
The management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. FUDMA general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160 and Above.
This means that FUDMA cut off mark is 160 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise. except the following courses whose minimum Cut-off Points are 180:
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUDutsinMa for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUDMA Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the FUDutsinMa via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUDMA cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.