Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FUDutsinMa cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA).
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
Related Post: UMYU Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Check out the FUDMA Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Federal University, Dutsin-Ma and has been searching for FUDutsinMa Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal University, Dutsin-Ma for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUDMA cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
FUDMA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
The management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission exercise. FUDMA general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140 and above. except the following courses whose minimum Cut-off Points are
(A) Minimum of 150
- Economics and Development Studies
- Political science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Microbiology
- Library and Information Science
(B) Minimum of 160
- All courses in the faculty of Health Sciences
- All courses in the faculty of Engineering
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUDutsinMa for the 2023/2024 academic session.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
FUDMA Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUDutsinma via JAMB website.
Read Also: How To Check FUDutsinma Screening Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUDMA cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.