Latest update on Diamond Bank Transfer Code 2021: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully transfer money from Diamond Bank to another bank and other functions Via Diamond Bank USSD Code Method. it’s very fast and easy, Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Diamond Bank Plc., was a Nigerian multinational financial service provider. Diamond Bank was acquired by Access Bank in December 2018, and announced to complete the transactions of the merger fully in the first half of 2019.
How to Transfer Money from Diamond Bank
Do you want to transfer money from your Diamond bank account to another bank using the diamond bank transfer code? If yes, then this article is exactly what you need. Continue reading for more info and details:
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking is just a way of completing all your bank transactions from the comforts of your home, using your mobile phone.
Mobile banking has been at its best in Nigeria. Happily, Nigerian banks have embraced it very well. It is fast, proficient, and smart.
Mobile banking has gotten to a point of its simplicity, bringing all your bank commands to one place, where you can make transfers, check account balance and carry out other transactions.
Diamond bank has long introduced its bank transfer code, but you have to complete other registration to activate the mobile banking system.
Note: Before you can make use of mobile banking or USSD banking, you need to complete the registration.
What is Diamond Bank Transfer Code?
Diamond bank transfer code is *426#. This diamond transfer code is the bank’s mobile banking, where you can complete all transactions via USSD code. They call it “Simpler banking”.
The USSD service (*426#) is one of the Bank’s strategies to ensure financial inclusion. It’s a quick, secure, and easy way for all customers to perform banking transactions with convenience, regardless of segment or mobile device type.
Please note that before you can use the diamond transfer code, it is mandatory that you open an account with them. If you don’t have an account (old or new), you can’t make use of their USSD code.
How to Register for Diamond Bank USSD Code
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Dial *426# on the phone number registered with your account.
- From the on-screen command, input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card Number.
- Now, enter your account number.
- Create your 4-digit transfer PIN and start enjoying the service.
Benefits of Diamond Bank Transfer Code
The following are the comprehensive benefits of using Diamond bank mobile banking:
- It is simple, quick, and easy to use.
- USSD application allows roaming. USSD application can still work while a user is away from the home network.
- Control is by the GSM network.
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls.
Features of Diamond Bank Transfer Code
Diamond bank transfer codes have benefits and characteristics which is added to its main purpose.
- Your mobile number must be registered number with the bank.
- It allows you to select which account to transact with, where you have more than one Diamond account.
- Also, the maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (a combination of Intrabank and Interbank) and the maximum daily airtime purchase is N3,000.
- The service is available to Airtel, 9Mobile, GLO, and MTN subscribers and dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider.
- The money is deducted directly from your Diamond account.
- Transactions can be done within and outside of Nigeria.
- Airtime Top-up (Self-airtime recharge and Third-Party Recharge) for Airtel, MTN, GLO, and 9Mobile.
- Account balance inquiry
- Funds transfer (within and outside Diamond Bank)
- Debit card request
- PIN change
How to Transfer Money from Diamond Bank to other Banks
Before you can use DIAMOND BANK USSD Transfer Code on phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with DIAMOND BANK has been activated for DIAMOND BANK Mobile Money Transfer.
To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, please dial *426*Amount*Account Number#. Enter your diamond bank transfer PIN. That is all, very simple!
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on how to transfer money via USSD diamond bank code
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.