Latest update on UBA Bank Transfer Code 2021: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully transfer money from Uba Bank to another bank, check your account balance, recharge card, pay bills and other functions Via Uba Bank USSD Code Method. it’s very fast and easy, Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
United Bank for Africa Plc is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris and New York. It was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) the national banking regulator. The shares of stock of the group are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol: UBA
How to Transfer Money from UBA Bank Via USSD Code
Do you want to transfer money from your UBA Bank account to another bank using the Uba bank transfer code? If yes, then this article is exactly what you need.
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking is just a way of completing all your bank transactions from the comforts of your home, using your mobile phone.
Mobile banking has been at its best in Nigeria. Happily, Nigerian banks have embraced it very well. It is fast, proficient, and smart.
Mobile banking has gotten to a point of its simplicity, bringing all your bank commands to one place, where you can make transfers, check account balance and carry out other transactions.
UBA Bank Transfer USSD Code
The Uba Bank transfer code is *919#. You can access this code from any network. Note that you can only use your registered phone number with the bank to access the *919# services.
Features And Benefits Of Using UBA bank Transfer USSD Code
Below contains the list and features of using Uba bank USSD codes:
- Quick access
- It is the easy way of Banking
- You don’t need an internet connection
- You can transfer money to other banks
- Check balance
- Buy airtime
- You can pay bills and lots more
Note: Before you can make use of mobile banking or USSD banking, you need to complete the registration
Requirements To Register For The UBA Bank Transfer USSD Code
The following are what you need before you can use the transfer code:
- An active bank account with UBA Bank Nigeria Limited.
- Mobile number.
- Link your phone number to your bank account.
- Mobile phone
- Link your debit card to your Uba Bank account.
- Uba prepaid card
- Your phone must also be profiled for SMS alert.
Note: You either need a bank account with Secure Pass (Token) or the debit and credit cards. You do not need to get all the three (3).
How To Activate/Register For UBA Bank Mobile Banking Transfer USSD Code
- Dial the code *919# to start the activation.
- A welcome message will appear on your mobile screen.
- Select option 1 to sign-up for the UBA USSD code.
- After that, two (2) options will be available for you to select one.
- Select “Prepaid With PIN” if you are a UBA prepaid subscriber.
- If you are not a prepaid subscriber, then Select “Account with PIN“.
- On the next screen, enter the ten (10) digit of your UBA Bank Nigeria account number.
- Next, provide the last four (4) of your UBA Bank debit card.
- If you have a referral ID, then you must enter it here and proceed with the activation.
- To activate your UBA USSD code, enter your PIN for the mobile banking service.
- Finally, confirm the PIN for the transfer code.
N/B: You can also activate your transfer code without an ATM card.
If you want to activate your account without the ATM card, then you need a UBA Bank account with Secure Pass (Token).
UBA Bank Transfer Short Codes
Magic Banking Code
|Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
How To Transfer Money To Other UBA Bank Account Holders Via USSD Code
- Dial *919# on your phone dialler;
- You will receive a pop-up instruction, choose transfer to UBA Bank;
- Enter the beneficiary account number;
- Enter the exact amount you will like to transfer to the beneficiary;
- Enter your UBA bank transfer PIN code to confirm that it is you;
- Then, confirm the transaction.
you can also use the method below to transfer money from Uba Bank to another UBA account. Simply dial *919*3*account number*amount#. E.g: *919*3*2075459785*30000#.
How To Transfer Money From UBA Bank To Other Banks Via USSD Code
- Dial *919# which is the general UBA Bank USSD code;
- Choose Transfer to other banks;
- Select the beneficiary bank type, and if you can’t find there click next;
- Enter the beneficiary account number and press okay;
- Enter the amount to be transferred and press okay;
- Enter your UBA bank transfer PIN to confirm that you are the one making the transaction;
- Press enter to complete the task.
Alternatively, you can do it this way: just go to your phone dialer and dial *919*4*account number*amount#, or better still, *919*4*2078517324*10000#
How To Send Money To UBA Y Prepaid Card Via USSD Code
Dail *919*32# on your phone and follow the instructions that prompt up on your phone screen.
USSD Code To Buy Airtime From UBA Bank – Self Recharge
The method below is used when you want to top up for your self. You can use this method to recharge the number connected to your Uba bank account.
- Dial *919#;
- Select self top-up;
- Enter amount;
- Then press Okay.
Alternatively, Dial *919*amount# E.g: *919*500#. In few seconds, Your mobile account will be credited with N500 Airtime.
How To Recharge For Others Using UBA Bank Recharge Code
This method is used when you want to recharge any phone number not registered with Uba bank.
- Dial *919# on your phone;
- Choose recharge third party;
- Enter the third-party phone number;
- Choose the third-party network type;
- Enter amount;
- Confirm the transaction.
Alternatively, dial *919*Phone Number*Amount#. E.g: *919*08104732059*100#. In few seconds, you will receive a message confirming the transaction to be successful.
You will also receive the breakdown of the transaction including the beneficiary details and your available balance.
How To Pay Bills Using UBA Bank Transfer USSD Code
Dail *919*5# on your phone and follow the instructions that prompt up on your phone screen.
How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance Via USSD Code
- Dial *919# on your phone dialler;
- Choose check account balance;
- Enter your UBA transfer PIN;
- Then press OK.
dial *919*00# on your phone but make sure that the Sim card you used for your UBA bank account registration is on the phone. In few seconds, you will receive a message containing your account balance.
How To Change Your Phone Number
You have lost your phone number and its now getting difficult doing a welcome. Probably the requirements that they asked for is way too hard for you to easily bring.
For that just walk into the banking hall But if you have access to the sim but wish to change your phone number The code to dial remains *919#, select PIN setup from the given option and follow the next command.
How To Use UBA Bank USSD Code To Perform Cardless Withdrawal
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone
- Enter your PIN
- Choose the account to be debited
- Generate a one-time PIN code for verification
- You will receive a withdrawal code via SMS
- Go to any nearest bank
- walk down to the ATM station
- Press any button at the ATM
- Select Pay Code or Cardless Withdrawal
- Enter your withdrawal passcode
- Input the 0-14 digit withdrawal pin code you generated or received to confirm that you are real and legitimate
- Enter your one-time code
- Finally enter the amount to withdraw
Alternatively, Dial *919*30*Amount# E.g: *919*30*4000#.
How To Deactivate UBA Bank USSD Code
In cases where you or anyone around you loses a phone linked with your UBA bank account, here is a guide to prevent losing the money in your bank account.
- Simply dial *919*911# to deactivate the USSD code from working on your device.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on how to make use of uba bank USSD transfer code for mobile banking.
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.