See how to fund your NOUN e-wallet to enable you to make a payment such as a course and an exam registration successfully.
How To Make Payments Into Your NOUN E-Wallet
- Log in with your matric number and password
- If you are using mobile phone, click on the menu button
- Click on “manage wallet” and then click on “load wallet”.
- Fill in the required information, and as a precaution, you might like to correct the phone number by adding the first zero at the beginning.
- In the payment options tab, select “Bank Branch”
- Click on “Pay” and the site will direct you to the Remita page where you will see your RRR payment code (they are numbers separated by hyphens (dashes)).
- Copy the RRR code and proceed to pay at any commercial bank (except Zenith for now)
- At the bank, fill your teller normally like any other teller, but do not put any account number. The account name should be National Open University of Nigeria and Depositor’s name should be your own name (even though you are sending someone to make the payment on your behalf). Remember to write the RRR code at the top of your teller (in any space you find at the top).
- Collect the customer copy of the teller and also collect the printout of the remita receipt.
Students are STRONGLY advised to keep all their tellers and receipts together in a safe place till they graduate as they may be required at one point or the other and are usually needed at the point of graduation from the school where you may be required to present at least 3 of them They usually screen students with this requirement.
See Also: NOUN School Fees Schedule
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Please share how to fund your NOUN e-wallet with friends.