Latest update on MTN data share & gifting code: Are you searching for Mtn transfer code? If yes, Then you are on the right page.
On this post we will focus on listing out the step-by-step guidelines and instructions on how you can successfully share or transfer Mtn data bundle, request for data, buy data bundle for your friends and view pending requests via “MTN Data Gifting Code”.
What is MTN Data Gifting?
MTN Data Gifting service allows you to transfer data from your active data balance to your friends, buy data for friends, and request data from your friends. In essence, you can use the service to send and buy data bundles for your other smartphones, modems and tablets. The service is available to all MTN customers.
Factors And Benefits Of Using MTN Data Gifting
- It is fast, easy and secure
- You can transfer data for your family and friends
- You can buy data for family and friends
- you can request Data from a Friend
- you can View Pending Requests also
- You can only transfer two (2) times every day
- You will be able to send a request for data at most five (5) times a day, but you shall be able to receive data request multiple times.
- You must have at least 50MB data balance in your account
- The megabyte (MB) ranges that you can transfer are:
- The maximum amount you can transfer in a day is 1GB
- You will be charged from your existing MTN data balance
- You can only buy and transfer data from your daily, weekly, and monthly bundle plans, but, you shall not be able to gift from an XtraValue bundle.
- lastly, you don’t need a PIN to complete this transfer etc.
Before we proceed check out the list of eligible data bundle plans that can be shared with family and friends
|S/N||Amount||Data Cap||Activation Code|
|5||NGN5,000||15GB||use *131*1# to select|
|5||NGN10,000||40GB||go from *131*1# options|
|5||NGN20,000||110GB||use *131*1# for it|
N/B: All the data bundle plans listed above are Valid for a month (30 days).
To share or transfer mtn data bundle simply follow the procedures outlined below carefully:
Method 1: Dial *131*7# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions that prompt up on your phone screen to complete the process.
Method 2: Dial *131*Phone number*Data amount# > EG: *131*08xxxxxxxxx*200MB#.
Method 3: Text Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount and to 131 > EG: Transfer 08xxxxxxxxx 50MB and text to 131.
When Will the Data of the Beneficiary Expire? When a Data Share Sponsor successfully shares a portion of his data bundle to a Data Share Beneficiary, the data shall expire on the same date as the originating data bundle.
For example, if the Sponsor’s originating bundle is a 30-day plan expiring 1st June 2022, then the Data Share created for the Beneficiary will also expire on 1st July 2022.
How to Buy MTN Data for a Friend
you can also buy a specific bundle for your friend or family, by dialing *131*Bundle Activation Code*Beneficiary’s Phone number# and send. N/B: You will be charged from your airtime.
How to Request MTN Data from a Friend
You can now request for mtn data from your friend or family, by dialing *131*7*3# and follow the instructions that prompt up on your phone screen.
How to View Pending Requests on Mtn data gifting
To check all your existing requests. Simply dial *131*7*4#.
How long can I have a pending data request? A request will be active for 48 hours on your view pending request menu and you will be able to see only the 10 most recent ones if you have multiples. N/B: You will not receive data request if you have Full DND active on your line.
How to Check MTN Data Gifting Balance
You will be able to check your mtn gifted data bundle balance via the following channels:
- SMS: Texting 2 to 131
- USSD: dialing *131*4#
- myMTN App
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guidelines and updates on how to share / transfer MTN data via USSD code.
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.